WHAT IS A SIGNING COUPON
A Signing Coupon is your ticket to obtaining an International Guest’s autograph. You will need to acquire one (up to a maximum of two per person) before attending an International Guest’s autograph session.
HOW IT WORKS
Signing Time: 3.00pm – 4:30pm at Junji Ito Table
- Signing coupons are required. 1 coupon per purchase.
You can get a signing coupon with purchase of his art book ‘ Igyō Sekai 異形世界’ or any of his manga from the Junji Ito Art Exhibition, 12-25 September at the Graphic Novel Café, or from the GNC booth at Overload, 28 Sep. Limited to one coupon per book, maximum 2 coupons per person, first come first served.
Junji Ito Signing Policy
- Signing coupons can only be redeemed at the Autograph session during Overload event day. Please show up during signing hours and follow staff instructions. These coupons will be limited.
- Your Signing coupon is only valid for ONE item to be signed. Please have your item ready for signing when you are in the autograph queue.
- Junji Ito will sign books you purchase from his art exhibition and/Graphic Novel Cafe booth, or one from your personal collection providing it is directly related to his work.
- Junji Ito will not sign blank paper, fan art, or any unofficial goods/publications.
Signing Times: 12.30pm – 1.00pm & 3.30pm – 4.00pm at KURUMI Table
- Signing coupons are required.
You can get a signing coupon with either purchase of her merchandise or with photo booth coupon, available from KURUMI table. One coupon per item purchase. First come first served.
KURUMI PURARINE Signing Policy
- Signing coupons can only be redeemed at the Autograph session during Overload event. Please show up during signing hours and follow staff instructions. Coupons for the Autograph session will be limited.
- Your Signing coupon is valid for TWO items to be signed. Please have your item/s ready for signing when you are in the autograph queue.
- KURUMI PURARINE will only sign her merchandise or her photo booth print. Merchandise & Photo Booth sessions can be purchased from her table. KURUMI merchandise from your personal collection is also fine.
- KURUMI PURARINE will not sign blank paper, fan art, or any unofficial KURUMI goods/publications.
GIFT ETIQUETTE FOR GUESTS
If you want to give some small gift or personal note, please follow this guideline for practical and safety purposes.
- Please make sure that you provide the name of the guest, your name and contact information in writing on the outside of the note/message or gift.
- Please understand we have to screen all gifts, please do not wrap your gift. A gift bag is acceptable.
- Most of our guests fly back home so no bulky items please.
- Please note that food, drinks or/and any items which contain human DNA are not acceptable.
- You may bring your gift to the ‘Information Desk’, and our staff will pass it on the guests.
- DO NOT use guests’ Q&A time to present your gift to the guest; this is rude and unfair to other people who have come to hear the guest speak.
- You may present your gift to the guest whilst getting an autograph during Autograph sessions, however, please notify staff beforehand so they may check your gift first.