These rules apply to all who attend Overload, including exhibitors, sponsors, volunteers and visitors/members of the public.
Please keep these rules in mind and help make Overload a pleasant and special experience for all.
All attendees to the event must adhere to the following rules:
- Do not engage in activities that interfere with other attendees.
- Weapons, dangerous goods, alcohol, drugs and animals are prohibited at the event.
- Do not block or place items in front of fire exits.
- When taking photos please ensure you have the permission of the subject.
- Follow the directions of Overload Staff or designated volunteers.
- The Overload committee reserves the right to deny entry to the event or remove any persons considered a nuisance.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian at all times.
- Any and all transactions between an artist / vendor and customer are the responsibility of said parties.
- No filming allowed without express permission from the Overload committee.
- Please note filming by the Overload committee or permitted persons will be taking place at the event.
*For enquiries and information, please feel free to Contact Us.